Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Agitator's Gone Global

The Daily Agitator's crack team of interweb experts has uncovered an astounding find. Apparently, The Curmudgeon's blog has been viewed in both Germany and the Netherlands. "By whom" do you ask? Beats me. I get lost three blocks from home.

Nevertheless, if you are out there freund and vriend, I don't know how you found me, but you'd better not try to sell me pharmaceuticals or tell me I won an anonymous internet lottery. I've learned from my 3rd and 4th mistakes. If, however, you come in goodwill, I wonder if your people are as messed up as the ones already reading the hopeless meanderings of this blog. I sincerely hope not- for all of our sakes.


"There's only one blog I read, and that's [insert name here]."

Here's the next challenge, people, so pay attention! The Daily Agitator needs to be represented on at least five of the nine, ten, or however many continents there are on this planet. Call it brazen, foolhardy, or egomaniacal. I call it destiny. If we work together- and by that I mean you work for me in exchange for nothing- we can do this. Email those random connections you have in Argentina! Instant Message that ex-boyfriend in Australia! Pester your old college friends via inexpensive text message or calls during off-peak hours in any other country that starts and ends with an "A" (Angola? Albania? So many to choose from)! We can discover how many countries and continents a poorly written, completely self-indulgent blog can reach. Yes we can!

2 comments:

  1. you have too much time on your hands curmudgeon. Don't you have small woodland creatures to mutliate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have been told that mathgeek is a virgin.

    ReplyDelete